Thursday, May 6, 2010

Recent news about StreamTransport team

Hi dearest friends,
It's been a long time since my last post on this blog. Any news about StreamTransport Team?
  • The first piece of news is that StreamTransport is updated to V1.0.2.1700. It's more stable and supports more video-sharing sites. So if you are still using some previous version. Please update it to the latest one. It's available on our official site, http://www.streamtransport.com/.
  • And then, we have Donation Button added on our site. You can voluntarily donate for this program now. And I'd like to say "Thank you" to all those who have donated to us. We will try our every best to make this program better and better under your help.
  • Tery is busier than before after the update of 1.0.2.1700, but he's always keen on knowing if it works well to all users and in what way it should be improved. And he will surely work on fixing the bugs in his spare time. So please feel free to post on the forum.
  • Good news to me! I (Betty) will be out of office for the next two weeks for my wedding. I'll be back at May 24th. I'll miss you all here and in the forum. :)
  • Bevin and Neo will help me take care of the forum in the next two weeks. So don't worry. Your posts will still be answered and solved in time.
That's all for today. I'll be back soon and share more news with you. :)

1 comment: