Wednesday, April 9, 2014
(New York) 8 April 2014
It is great news to the users of StreamTransport because the studio has updated and released two versions 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 to better in the service of the users. The version 18.104.22.168 has solved the crash problems of YouTube video downloading. It also corrects the website page faults. Besides, a Fresh button is added to this version. When something is wrong or crashed in the website page, users can use this button to get the page again. That’s a completely new update this time. What’s more, by double clicking the downloaded files, uses can directly watch the video instead of finding them in the hard drive. Also, this version is more supportive to HDS streams video detecting and downloading like http://www.ndr.de/.
As to version 22.214.171.124, it is mainly aimed at the users of Win 8 and IE11. Since the previous downloader is not compatible with IE 11 and Win 8 or higher. While this version fixes this issue and make this downloader more convenient to users with higher browser version and windows operation system. Besides, like version 126.96.36.199, it also has a Fresh button to refresh the wrong page, which makes the downloader more similar with a browser.
Since the release of StreamTransport, this downloader seems to be the most convenient and friendly-used in the world. With this powerful downloader, users can choose their favorite videos and click the detected URL, and then the procedure is beginning.
“We have been bothered by the issues of the win 8 and IE issues and we feel sorry for bringing inconvenience to the users. But, after the long-time research on the issues, now, we found out ways and released the two versions 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 that to solve the problems. The users just need to choose the right version when downloading videos with StreamTransport. Quite easy.” said Terry Li.
Indeed, it is quite easy now. Users will not be trapped by the issue of the compatibility with Win 8 and IE 11 or higher. “Since the pre-release of StreamTransport, the users are very active and passionate to give us more suggestions and feedbacks. We truly appreciate that because without their motivation and encouragement, we won’t fix the issues in a short time. In the future,
and we still have to establish a close connection with users so as to make this free downloader more perfect.” concluded Terry Li.
Using StreamTransport free downloader is a wise choice for the users because this downloader is truly a good helper when it comes to downloading videos. Users can save the downloaded videos in their hard drives or their home media server. It’s very convenient when they want to review the wonderful videos or share them with others. This downloader will have a promising future with its increasing users and popularity.
About StreamTransport Studio
Founded in 2010, StreamTransport Studio is developing useful and free software for users to download and play online videos. The featured product is StreamTransport which helps download from Hulu, FC2, Yahoo Video, etc. StreamTransport is probably the easiest web video downloader in the world. Using it is like using a web browser enhanced with download and task managing features. Want more information, see http://www.streamtransport.com/
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Friday, February 21, 2014
Thursday, May 6, 2010
- The first piece of news is that StreamTransport is updated to V220.127.116.110. It's more stable and supports more video-sharing sites. So if you are still using some previous version. Please update it to the latest one. It's available on our official site, http://www.streamtransport.com/.
- And then, we have Donation Button added on our site. You can voluntarily donate for this program now. And I'd like to say "Thank you" to all those who have donated to us. We will try our every best to make this program better and better under your help.
- Tery is busier than before after the update of 18.104.22.1680, but he's always keen on knowing if it works well to all users and in what way it should be improved. And he will surely work on fixing the bugs in his spare time. So please feel free to post on the forum.
- Good news to me! I (Betty) will be out of office for the next two weeks for my wedding. I'll be back at May 24th. I'll miss you all here and in the forum. :)
- Bevin and Neo will help me take care of the forum in the next two weeks. So don't worry. Your posts will still be answered and solved in time.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Recently, we got some downloading issues with StreamTransport. Tery had an eye on them and got some ideas, but unfortunately, he was busy in some project now and doesn't have enough time to fix it. So the update version will take some longer time. Please accept our great apology on this. Don't worry. The update will be late, but there will. Please wait with patience.
Here I attach some tip on using this program, and hope you enjoy it.
How to watch the video as it's downloading?
Of course, while you are downloading the video, you can watch it in the browser, but this will lower the download speed. Actually, you can watch the video on your PC without taken over the bandwidth. Just follow the easy steps bellow:
1. You may already know how to download a video with StreamTransport. You can refer to this tutorial: http://www.streamtransport.com/howto/.
2. As the video is downloading, you can monitor it on the Download Window. Select the right downloading task on Download Window, click Locate button, and you will find the downloading video file highlight in its folder. Double-click the file or press "Enter" button on your Keyboard, and you can play the downloading video with your player.
3. If you don’t have one, you can search "FLV player" on google.com for more info. Here I’d like to recommend SPlayer and VLC Player.
Note: If you cannot find the Download Window, you can click the Show Tasks button on the program main interface to pop it up.
Hope it helps.
Enjoy the pro and feedback on its forum: http://www.rtmpe.com/