Friday, February 21, 2014
Thursday, May 6, 2010
- The first piece of news is that StreamTransport is updated to V126.96.36.1990. It's more stable and supports more video-sharing sites. So if you are still using some previous version. Please update it to the latest one. It's available on our official site, http://www.streamtransport.com/.
- And then, we have Donation Button added on our site. You can voluntarily donate for this program now. And I'd like to say "Thank you" to all those who have donated to us. We will try our every best to make this program better and better under your help.
- Tery is busier than before after the update of 188.8.131.520, but he's always keen on knowing if it works well to all users and in what way it should be improved. And he will surely work on fixing the bugs in his spare time. So please feel free to post on the forum.
- Good news to me! I (Betty) will be out of office for the next two weeks for my wedding. I'll be back at May 24th. I'll miss you all here and in the forum. :)
- Bevin and Neo will help me take care of the forum in the next two weeks. So don't worry. Your posts will still be answered and solved in time.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Recently, we got some downloading issues with StreamTransport. Tery had an eye on them and got some ideas, but unfortunately, he was busy in some project now and doesn't have enough time to fix it. So the update version will take some longer time. Please accept our great apology on this. Don't worry. The update will be late, but there will. Please wait with patience.
Here I attach some tip on using this program, and hope you enjoy it.
How to watch the video as it's downloading?
Of course, while you are downloading the video, you can watch it in the browser, but this will lower the download speed. Actually, you can watch the video on your PC without taken over the bandwidth. Just follow the easy steps bellow:
1. You may already know how to download a video with StreamTransport. You can refer to this tutorial: http://www.streamtransport.com/howto/.
2. As the video is downloading, you can monitor it on the Download Window. Select the right downloading task on Download Window, click Locate button, and you will find the downloading video file highlight in its folder. Double-click the file or press "Enter" button on your Keyboard, and you can play the downloading video with your player.
3. If you don’t have one, you can search "FLV player" on google.com for more info. Here I’d like to recommend SPlayer and VLC Player.
Note: If you cannot find the Download Window, you can click the Show Tasks button on the program main interface to pop it up.
Hope it helps.
Enjoy the pro and feedback on its forum: http://www.rtmpe.com/